C-130 Bag SunbrellaCart Bags
Need To Know
The C-130, Sun Mountain’s best-selling cart bag, was created to work optimally on a riding/motorized cart. All of the features are designed with cart use in mind, starting with the reverse orientation top with three utility handles, the Smart Strap System and a convenient, velour-lined rangefinder pocket. In addition, all pockets are forward-facing and accessible when the bag is on a cart. For 2019, we've redesigned the rangefinder pocket to be roomier and have a quick-access, magnetic closure system.
This model is constructed with Sunbrella fabric, one of the most popular fabrics used in outdoor upholstery and awnings. Sunbrella is known for being extremely fade and stain resistant. We are using a lighter weight fabric designed specifically for golf bags.
- Fourteen individual club dividers, including a dedicated putter compartment, run the full length of the bag to protect clubs and prevent the migration of club shafts.
- Among the thirteen pockets are two full-length apparel pockets; a ventilated, cooler pocket; and two velour-lined pockets, one of which is water-resistant.
- The Smart Strap System attaches the bag to a riding cart with two Velcro® straps which stop the bag from twisting on the cart and prevent the riding cart’s straps from interfering with pocket usage.
- The cart strap pass-through assures full access to pockets when the bag is strapped to a cart.
- Includes a matching rainhood.