Need To Know
Designed for riding and push cart use, the Sierra has fourteen individual, full-length dividers that prevent the migration of club shafts and protect your clubs. All pockets are forward-facing so they are fully accessible when the bag is on a cart. Three lift-assist handles are built in to the bag to help get the bag on and off the cart.
- Full-length club dividers organize clubs and prevent the migration of club shafts.
- All pockets are forward-facing and accessible when the bag is on a cart.
- Among the seven pockets are a cooler pocket, a rangefinder pocket, full-length clothing pocket, multiple accessory pockets and a velour-lined valuables pocket.
- Three lift-assist handles are built in to the bag to help get the bag on and off a cart.
- The rangefinder pocket lifts so you can secure your bag to a cart without compromising access to the pocket.
- Cart bumpers for added durability.
- Matching rainhood included.